These are some of my personal picks for recommended crypto resources, some of which I regularly use or refer to on a daily basis. Idea is to keep the list concise, limiting it to high quality resources as much as possible, and not to make it an exhaustive list about all crypto projects. The list is skewed towards Bitcoin, Ethereum and new projects (ICOs).
I think it will be beneficial to newcomers to crypto in particular. I hope it will serve as a ‘launching pad’ to your crypto journey if you are one of the new ones.
Last updated: 15 November 2017.
- CoinMarketCap: Cryptocurrency market cap rankings, charts, and more – https://coinmarketcap.com/
- CoinCap: http://coincap.io/
- CryptoMaps: Cryptocurrency market state visualised in maps – http://cryptomaps.org/
- Bitcoin Wisdom – https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/bitstamp/btcusd
- Estimate Fee – https://estimatefee.com/
- CoinDance – https://coin.dance/stats
- Preev: Bitcoin Price Conversion Tool (BTC⇄USD) – http://preev.com/
- CoinGecko: Ethereum Price conversion tool (ETH⇄USD) – https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/ethereum/usd
Please be extra cautious when dealing with crypto wallets. Please make sure that you take necessary measures to backup and keep your ‘recovery seed’ and ‘private keys’ safe. It’s a good rule of thumb not to leave your coins at the exchanges.
- Trezor: a hardware wallet for Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and other coins (see full list here) – https://trezor.io/ (reflink)
- Blockchain.info – online wallet for Bitcoin and Ethereum – https://blockchain.info/wallet/
- CoinBase: online wallet and exchange for Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin (see if your country is supported here) – https://www.coinbase.com/
- MyEtherWallet – MEW for short, is an online wallet for and Ethereum based tokens – https://www.myetherwallet.com/