- How to choose a web hosting provider
- How to choose bandwidth and how much is enough
- Should you chose dedicated or shared servers
- Should you chose managed or unmanaged hosting plan
- Should you use Linux or Windows based servers
The site also covers 3 top hosting providers and compares them extensively on all levels of features and services provided. They have also reviewed them in depth in the following criteria:
- Control Panel
- Customer Support
- Value for Money
All of the above criteria are very important when choosing a hosting service for your website. However, I would suggest that you pay extra attention to the customer service part
As a resource site, I think it’s a very straight forward and very informative website. My suggestions would be to expand the “Learning Center” to include even more questions and answers.
And also to add more hosting providers to the review list, instead of limiting it to only three. While in-depth reviews of the hosting providers are very useful, I think to make it more credible, they should also allow other users to review and comment under each hosting provider.